Dbvisit 5.1.20 released
5.1.20 (19 February 2008)
1) Allow for a standby database control file which was not created at the same time as the standby database.
2) Allow for an alternative internal method to find the last archived log.
3) Allow for tracing of Bitvise sftpc and sexec software (Windows Only).
4) Improve performance of internal checksum routine (Windows Only).
5) Allow for external checksum utility for Windows.
6) Add option to dbvisit_setup to check for repository version.
7) Enable the use of RESYNCH_SEQ_OFFSET = 0
8) Add setting MAILCFG_SMTP_SERVER_DR to allow for different smtp server for standby server.
1) dbvisit_setup does not write or update DDC file if option "No review of all variables" is chosen. This is now fixed.
2) Alert if temp directory does not exist.
3) Improved error message if ORACLE_HOME is not found on standby server.
4) Windows 2000 fix for executing Bitvise sftpc copy function.
5) Fix date stamp in email headers when using internal Dbvisit mail. Date was one day behind server date.
6) Activate standby database command in batch mode does not activate the standby database, but opens the standby database in READ ONLY
mode. The activate command in interactive mode does work. This has been fixed.
7) Database tempfile does not get applied to the new primary database during switchover in some cases. This has been fixed.
8) If temp directory contains spaces then graceful switchover will stop (Windows only). This has been fixed.
9) Resolve core dump issue on AIX.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|